The Rabbit Room at the Eagle and Child Pub where the Inklings would meet.

Why Original Participants?

Original Participants comes from the term "Original Participation" coined by Owen Barfield. I was introduced to the philosophy of Barfield in a class taught by Jefferey Taylor at Metropolitan State College of Denver and was immediately hooked. I am a graduate student now at the Medieval Institute at WMU and still find myself analyzing much of what I learn through Barfield's paradigm of evolution of consciousness. The blog is a space for me to write out thoughts and papers, which all have the common thread of dealing with that topic. I also post some of my poetry because poetry is always about evolution of consciousness. Please feel free to comment.

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Wild Predicitons

Do you know what is boring?  Predicting that Brazil to beat Croatia this evening.  Do you know what is not boring?  Predicting that the score will be 3 to 1.  Do you know what is freaking awesome?  Predicting that Brazil will score 4 goals and only get 3 points.  That's right people, you heard it from me - Brazil scores a goal on itself just to make the game interesting.

1 comment:

  1. I was pretty stoked to pick the score right, but I didn't pick them scoring 4 goals! Didn't like the penalty that was awarded, but then again, if you were a ref and you heard the riots outside the arena - what would you do?

    ReplyDelete